photo 4.png  photo 2.png  photo 3.png  photo 1.png

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Wedding Dress Bridal Shower Cake

This may be one of my favorite cakes thus far! And made for a friend I love dearly for her very special day. I wish I could have removed the fondant layer and preserved it forever. The cake decorations consist of fondant and brush embroidery with royal icing. The cake even matched the invitations. This seems to be a theme in my life. See my post for my first shower cake ever for details. 

Mazel Tov Madeline and Elliot!










1 comment:

  1. Wow, I loved the design of this Wedding Dress Bridal Shower Cake. It is the most suitable cake for a bride to be. I am also ready to throw a bridal shower for a friend. It will be held at one of the rental spaces for parties in the nearby town. From cake to decorations and other food arrangements, everything will be managed by the venue itself.

    ReplyDelete